- Higher technical education: bachelor’s degree or higher;
- Experience as a C programmer: from 2 years in an environment with established development procedures;
- Ability to read and understand old C source code to find bugs and integrate new features;
- Excellent analytical skills, communication skills and the ability to work independently, as well as being a team player;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills;
- Responsibility, focus on results, teamwork, attentiveness, ability to learn quickly;
- Good command of the English language (oral, written).